Job Description: Administrator with a Strong Marketing and
Funding application writing skills
- Provide Administration for the organization and organizational committees
- Handle incoming post, e-mails and organizing outcomes
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain
presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Purchasing, payments, banking and administration tasks on all levels
- E-marketing and posting events tasks with researching and applying for funds.
Qualifications: Good communication skills, good computer skills, good phone etiquette, good organizational and time management skills.
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate's field of study. This is 52 weeks training.
Salary: $35,000 yearly
Application Deadline: 5 pm January 18, 2019
Please mail application to: 404 N. May Street, Thunder Bay, ON - P7C-3R5, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|